What is Whole Life journaling?
Whole Life journaling is an efficient and effective tool to cultivate your intuition.
Whole Life journaling combines your day-to-day life with your body, mind, and spirit. It uses this combination to identify and grow your abilities to intuit, heal, and manifest your true heart’s desires.
As you do this, you identify, grow, and track your abilities while creating your very own record in what I call your “Book of Evidence.”
There is a multitude of benefits to Whole Life Journaling:
- It designs and encourages a balance between your body, mind, and spirit by tracking your routines, providing clarity through writing, and cultivating your intuition.
- It keeps your days, weeks, months, and even future organized.
- It creates one place to keep track of your dreams, intentions, habits, moods, lists, etc. Never go hunting for that little post-it note where you wrote that great idea last week again!
- It holds space for you to motivate yourself and manifest your pure heart’s desires.
- Keeping everything in one place invites Divine energy to help you achieve your true heart’s wishes automatically.
- Including your intuitive abilities in your journal streamlines the information you need to accomplish your desires.
- The best part! When it’s time to review how far you have come, you now have a book full of evidence proving you have and are using your natural-born intuitive abilities!
A Whole Life journal combines and organizes To-Do lists, Calendars, and your intuition into one journal, thus eliminating the need to maintain multiple journals, lists, and reminders.
Keeping track of your progress through Whole Life journaling is practical and fun!
Whole Life Journaling is not just for venting, creative writing, or making lists. It’s for creating a record of how far you’ve come and what did and did not work.
Most importantly, it’s for identifying your natural-born intuitive abilities and using these abilities to combine them with your daily life.
Incorporating your intuitive skills into your everyday life actively drives energy towards helping you create and lead a life you love.
If you’d like to start journaling, check out some of my favorite tools here. Enjoy!